Invites Applications for its Prestigious Scheme DR. K.S.Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA)-21st Batch
Research Associates selected under the prestigious KSKRA programme are given an opportunity to work on R&D programmes of national importance relevant to the mandate of the Department in one of the following advanced research centres of DAE:
1. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai.
2. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam.
3. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore.
4. Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata.
5. Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai.
Up to 20 KSKRAs can be selected every year and paid a stipend of Rs.20,000/- (likely to be revised) + benefits for a maximum period of 2 years. Anytime during the 2nd year of associateship, subject to satisfactory performance, the KSKRAs will be absorbed in one of the above R&D units of DAE and appointed in the grade of Scientific Officer/ Engineer-D/ E.